Monday, June 27, 2011

My 32nd birthday, 2010


I turned 32 almost a year ago (August 31, 2010) so I realize this post should have came months ago but I just finished it.
My birthday extravaganza started at work with a beautiful cake, lots of presents, treats and a surprise visitor (with flowers), Wyatt.
Danya, Susan, Sara, Heidi, Wyatt and I had a wonderful lunch at El Tequila in Owasso. Of course I had to wear a sombrero and everyone sang Happy Birthday to me.
My cake was amazing, it was from Dee's Sweet Designs.


  After work I went to my moms house. She also had a cake for me and more presents. The cake was great!
Blowing out the candles on my bday cake from Mom.
 After my moms we all went to Cheddar's restaurant on 71st Street and had dinner. It was wonderful to have dinner with my wonderful friends and family. Ireland even wore a princess dress for me since it was my birthday!
 

Princess Ireland

Mom, me, Heidi and Wyatt

John, me and Susan

My LuvBug

Aaliyah and Wyatt, so sweet!


Wyatt putting a bracelet on that he bought me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment